Branding Archives - OxyBrand
archive,category,category-logo-packaging-design,category-3,bridge-core-2.2.8,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-21.5,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.2.0,vc_responsive,elementor-default


Philippine Demographics Adapted from Roberto de Vera, Ph.D. Two out of every three Filipinos are under 30 years old. Statistics show that the 0-14 and 15-29 age groups have population shares of 35.5% and 28.4%, respectively and have a combined share of 63.9%. This shows that regional markets are essentially a youth market.