28 Jan Point of Purchase Display
Point of Purchase Display (POP) is perhaps one of the best ways to sell products. Potential customers point them to buy it on the spot! It can immediately translate into revenue. However, printing and rental space fees are disadvantages to be considered.
1. Advertising and visibility – It works because it’s usually next to the checkout.
2. Point of sale – Encourages impulse buying.
3. Merchandiser – Hiring someone to sell your product is effective, but you can save a lot by using Point of Sale designs.
1. Ideal for small and portable products.
2. Increased cost of printing production, design, rental space.
Types of P.O.P. Displays
Shelf Ready Retail Packaging